Primary School Admissions
Thank you for your interest in The Cushman Primary School!
Listed below are the steps necessary for your child’s application process to our Primary School (Nursery – Grade 1).
- Click on and complete the Request Information Form to have an informational application packet sent to your home.
- After receiving the application informational packet, contact Sheri Rentzepis, Director of Admissions, at 305-835-1928 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a parent tour of the school. Tours are scheduled on an individual basis, as we do not have an open house for prospective families.
- Return your child’s application with the required $150 application fee to The Cushman School’s Main Office. Applications are accepted year round.
- After the completed application and fee have been received by the school:
- Families of children under the age of four will be invited to a Meet and Greet. The Meet and Greet gives the children a chance to meet our wonderful teachers and administration as well as gives us a chance to meet our applicants.
- Applicants for our kindergarten and first grade programs will be invited by Sheri Rentzepis to spend a morning in our multiage classrooms from 8:20am-11:30am so that the applicants can meet us and we can get to know them.
- Sheri Rentzepis will notify the parents of applicants in regards to the applicant’s status, availability, and outcome of the visitation.
The Cushman School admits students of any race, color, national origin, or ethnic origin to all of the rights, programs, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school and the school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or ethnic origin in the administration of its education, admission, scholarship, loan, athletic and other school-administered programs.